Its All A Conspiracy!!!

Thread: Its All A Conspiracy!!!

Unhappy Its All A Conspiracy!!!

Considering all of the Pedo's Yahoo has been hosting I guess I can understand the Fed's wanting to install Carnavore...but you would think they would have worked out some of the glitches by now...

I'm not paranoid...everybody IS out to get me!

It's okay. I have mental problems too. I don't see dead people. Instead,

God bless,
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

I also see dumb people for the longest time I lied to my self saying there not dumb I just misunderstand them. But now I have faced the truth, the world is full of stupid people. Maybe we should make a support group. We could call it "smart people who have to deal with dumb people."

I guess the feds think those terrorists are sending stuff through Yahoo photo.
    I can see it now.

FBI head quarters
    Rookie agent: sir look at this intel we got form the Carnivore system installed on yahoo photo.
    Boss: it looks like a picture of someone’s grandpa why are you showing me this
    Rookie agent: If you turn it side ways it looks like a blueprint for a bomb
    Boss: My god you right good thing we violated everyone’s privacy without telling them.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.