Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cross the finger for ra!!

Originally posted here by thesecretfire
    Actually, most other drugs are pretty dangerous even in moderation/with occasional usage, and generally do really scary stuff to your brain. A joint won't kill you, but mixing something with any of the various mephanphetamines(sp?) can cause serious problems.
    Pint of blended whiskey + a joint + a trazedone + ...wait, WTF was i talking about again?....hey, kitty, get off of my monitor!...hey!...what?...hey!...sigh...www.consumptionjunction.com...Hey!

sigh...Ouroboros

Anyways...continuing luck to you RA...

O
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

best of luck RA
    It must be them again. Start the response cycle.

RA, come live with me in Holland. I can get it at better quality at lower prices. Long live the "Gedoogbeleid"!!! (That's dutch for that law that allowes us to use softdrugs)
    Bleh.

RA

*shrugs*

The last time I was stupid enough to try weed, it wound up being laced. Sitting on a friends couch, convinced you are going to die because you can watch your heart beat through your clothes is not an experiences I'm in a hurry to repeat. Nor was the feeling of my skin trying to turn itself inside out.

I don't really have a problem with it, I just think it's dangerous.

Best of luck in court though, RA.

-Keisha
    www.notinourname.net
    www.nion.us

Read them.

Ya knoe.. If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.
    You have to go in there confident and have a good attitude in court........All the best.

I and many people with me had that experience to. It could be caused by the following;

1. You didn't eat very much.
    2. It was bad quality weed that was provided with an "unwanted extra" like hairspray, to make it appear stronger.
    3. There wasn't any weed in the joint but something else like; Cocaine, Heroin or Mushrooms.
    4. It was one of your first joints.
    5. You had a bad feeling about smoking it before you smoked it, weed is an emotion-enhancer and it could have been ****in with your mind at the time.

Just something I wanted to share with you Keisha.

BTW, GOOD LUCK RA, hang in there!!!
    Bleh.

Smile

Thanks again everyone. I was going to start another thread for this but this goes with the subject. Here's the newspaper articles from my arrest. I made the front page twice for this. I was also in the paper for my community college. Good attendance/grades or something. I don't have that paper but here's the articles:

Police arrest 3 for marijuana
    by John Clark

Three Spiro men were arrested by Spiro police and booked into the county jail on suspicion of posession of marijuana with intent, according to an affidavit dated Febuary 9th. Arrested and jailed are: Remote_Access_,18; John doe #2, 18, and John Doe #3, 20, all of Spiro. Three bags of a green leafy substance, filed tested positive for marijuana, was confiscated by police as evidence. Police office Arse Whole detained a Pontiac driven by Smith for improper parking within 15 of a fire hydrant. All three suspects were in the car at the time of the traffic stop. Officer Arse Whole and officer Dick asked the three suspects to step out of the vehicle. While interviewing the three men, officers smelled an odor of marijuana coming from inside the car. Officer Arse Whole then spotted two bags of a green-leafy substance laying on the driver's side floor board. At this time, the vehicle was then searched for other illegal drugs and/or paraphernalia. Police found a set of scales, six plastic bags, and a $1 dollar bill. The back seat passenger, Doe #1 gave a false name. He was also booked on the violation of false representative to a police officer. Formal charges have not been filed against the three men.

And about a month and a half later:

6 Arrested; charges filed
    By John Clark

Spiro police made 6 arrest in 3 different traffic stops in Febuary, resulting in multiple drug charges filed against the suspects on March 17, in LeFlore County District Court. Police officers Arse Whole and Dick Annus made all 6 arrest, including one suspect who claimed he used the needles and syringes to treat his diabetes. Suspects attested and charged are: Remote_Access_ ,18, John Doe #3 ,20, and John Doe #1 ,19, all of Spiro, arrested on Feb. 9

Blah blah blah, then the article goes:
    Marijuana with intent
    by John Clark

The District Arse filed charges of unlawful posession of marijuana with intent to distribute against R_A, John Doe #2, and John Doe #3, according to court records. This crime is punishable by a fine of up to $20,000 or imprisonment for 2 years to Life, or both, if convicted. Felony charges of flase personation were filed against Doe #1 for representing himself as ***** to officer Arse Whole. This crime is punishable up to 10 years if convicted. Also, R_A, Doe #2, and Doe #3 face a criminal misdemeanor charge of unlawful posession of drug paraphernalia. This "crime" is punishable up to $1000 or imprisonment for up to 1 year,or both if convicted. Police detained the trio because the car they were sitting in was parked with in 15 feet of a fire hydrant.

Just for the record, we didn't park untill we were pulled over. And that's the ONLY reason we stoped to park. Concent was NOT given to search my vehicle. When we steped out of the car, you couldn't smell marijuana. There wasn't that much to give off an odor. I thought tommorow would be the last of it but Noooo. I go down to the court house for an arraignment. So, after that I will be set to return for a hearing, trial or other court proceeding. So in other words, tommorow I go and say:
    "Not guilty your honor." and then the Judge ask me if I have a lawyer and tells me if I don't have one, one will be appointed to you. For a more detailed definition, visit this site.
    And after the arraignment, I think they can postpone the final court date for up to 30 days. I could be wrong though. It may be longer. Ugh....

Note: These newspaper articles were edited and the names of the "criminals" have been replaced.. As well as the real names of the arresting officers. Other slight modifications were made as well.

Remote_Access_

*finger cross* good luck R_A_... hope they finally settle this

Hey RA, I'm not going to lie to you. I really think that what you did was wrong. Marijuana is not a good thing. Selling it is wrong. But I do want you to know that I wish you well, and I hope this all turns out good for you in the end. I will be praying that it will.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

rot