Logging into others mail accounts

Thread: Logging into others mail accounts

Banned

Logging into others mail accounts

can anyone log into others mail accounts while using shared internet connection(leased line) through a proxy server which also uses a router(cisco) or otherwise can we know what other person on that network is doing currently doing and possibly looking into that matter(intercepting).

all the systems of the network run using windows 2000 pro. can we all do this on logging in that network(without admin status or just with user status). can we know what ever the admin does. how to use a remote login on windows 2000 pro platform.

Banned
    Well, I dont really understand your question... Explain it a little more, one thing you could do is set the router to log packets the just extract the ones you need

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    IF you are asking if it is possible to log into an account other then your own, YES, if you know the password.

If you are asking if it is possible to monitor a network, YES that is possible also. Can it be done without admin status? Well, now it sounds like you are trying to hack your admin, so YES, it is possible, but no we won't tell you how.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

lol, you can login other people's e-mail account over a shared network if that person/people carelessly 4got to log-out..

and as for monitoring what the others can see.. yeah it can be done as i have done it myself a couple of times when i was administering my collage's network... i can see what they can see and i can also controll their computer.. but ONLY the admin can do this.. coz no one knows the network quite well than the admin..(in some cases the admin knows nothing at all.. hahaha)

Tho unless you use a script.. say, PC-ANYWHERE or NetBus.. or Sub7.. yeah you can monitor other computers.. but thats just being lame now, isnt it?

You could feasibly steal passwords by installing a sniffer program/device on the network. As for if it is possible to log into other user's accounts, no it is not possible as far as I know.

I once gave someone on AO a shock when I loaded the main page and he was logged in under his username, which appeared on my screen! Fortunately for him it was just a copy stored in the proxy cache, but he logged out in panic. Later we tried an experiment to see if I could log into his account without his password in a similiar way to what you're suggesting, but it didn't work.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    what i mean is that can get the access of mail account any person in the network while surfing net. for me its through a proxy server which uses a router. can we sniff the others packets in the network without the admin status. by sniffing the packets can we actually get tha passwords.

I think JP's answer here may also apply
    From 3/22/2002 mailbag
    Oh No! Here's what you do: Take your girlfriend and place her address in cousin then that he can his e mail address to hack send! Hacker then the address can and send to hacker you! I hope that helps you, good luck!