Thread: Ad-Aware 5.7 released today

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

Talking Ad-Aware 5.7 released today

Got home from work and lo and behold, Ad-Aware 5.7 has been released. Gonna see how it works compared to 5.62.

Also, there's a new reference file 089.25.03.2002 as well, if you use the RefUpdate tool.

Lavasoft website: http://www.lavasoftusa.com
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Banned
    This update should be useful to me and loads of other people with tons of spyware on their systems, Intentional or accidental

I wasnt aware that it was a new version when I downloaded it earlier today, but it worked very well, finding 56 items to remove from my mother's pc. Before I ran ad-aware I removed gator from her computer, but ad-aware still found 23 instances of gator on her hard drive. God bless ad-aware.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Another cool little program I recommend is AdSubtract. You can download the free version here. God, I feel like a SPAMer!

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Yeah, I have very few complaints about Ad-Aware at all. Much like Trillian, Radlight, and other software that I've donated extensively to, it's done exactly what it stated with no hidden surprises. Too bad MS can't take a fscking hint on it.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Gator. If the people who made this annoying and useless software died after drowning in a huge lake I would not be sad at all.
    \"Welcome to the real world...it sucks. Your gunna love it.\'\"

I'll update when I get home. Thanks for the heads up.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson