Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bin-friggin-ladin

Bin-friggin-ladin

read this.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe...per/index.html

Think it's him? And bytheway, my new rule is that if I ever talk to anyone that has seen binladin and didn't arrest/kill/a combination of both him, I will give that person a swift boot to the nuts, if that person is a girl then I'll have to think about it.
    \"Welcome to the real world...it sucks. Your gunna love it.\'\"

Banned
    i wish i get a chance to meet him so that he can tell you who the real terrorist is.

also i would like to ask everyone that reads this post:

what proof do you or the american government have that Osama Bin Laden was the person behind these so called terror attacks?

I wouldn't believe everything I read at CNN. My God the world needs a scapegoat.....

CNN is in the entertainment business not the news business.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Of course Bin Laden didn't do it...he only declared war on the West (the US in particular) and funded directly or indirectly most of the attacks on the US in the past 12 years...Yeah is probably being framed, cause the US would rather beat up on him than Saddam or Iran or Liyba...

I'm sorry, but if the US were going to set someone up for this, we would have picked someone easier to kill...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

The point I was trying to make is that there are always two sides to a conflict and CNN is good at reporting only one. Didn't mean to offend, sorry Jim.

CNN is reporting only one side of the story because there is only one side that matters. In any conflict theres the good and the evil, the U.S. is not the evil side, and therefore has the right to (by any means necessary) bring the evil side to justice. And even if all the proof that it was binladin is false, the taliban is a group that is suspected in other anti-American terrorist actions. If not for this reason, then kill him for the others.
    \"Welcome to the real world...it sucks. Your gunna love it.\'\"

Banned
    the whole thing is just blown way outa proportion their talkin of attacking iraq? why its just stupid
    RiOTEr

It's war who ever wins is the 'good side'...

I'm sure if bin laden or who ever actually distroyed all of the US and got the rest of the world to side with them we would all be declaring how evil the US is. (tho that would be a little farfetched)

In response to RiOtEr:
    Because bush Jr has to finish his daddy’s war.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.