Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bin-friggin-ladin

Terrorism is not a personal attack, so Ladin is not the ONLY guilty one about those attacks, but he is one of the most dangerous ones, considering the old actions he had made against innocent people. There's an old Turkish saying,
    "If you cut the head of the snake, the rest will be easier to destroy." and that's what USA is trying to do.
    And about the terrorist attacks against USA or any other country, those are not against a nation or any other thing except HUMANITY.
    My thoughts on this subject is NOT subjective as I'm not an US citizen.
    Any crime against humanity should be punished as soon as possible...
    Try, Fail but Do iT at last!
    ASA The ZeroTimeR
    The Turkish IT Documentation Project

Originally posted here by byre
    It's war who ever wins is the 'good side'...
    how can there be a good side in war? you say that the winners are the good side, but there are no winners in war! only losers, i lost a very good friend to the Gulf war and it was my country that sent him to die, i have witnessed war first hand and there is definatly no good about it.
    ONE BY ONE THE PENGUINS STEAL MY SANITY!

Banned
    Although I may not agree with what Bin Laden did (im from New York), Or how he expressed his feelings towards America through mass terrorism... I do not think that blaming him for every little thing will help... Like Conf1rm3d_K1ll said.... 'The world needs a scapegoat', and for some reason whenever anything bad happens lately you hear Bin Ladens name all over again

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Think it's him? And bytheway, my new rule is that if I ever talk to anyone that has seen binladin and didn't arrest/kill/a combination of both him, I will give that person a swift boot to the nuts, if that person is a girl then I'll have to think about it.
    Think about what? To make a broad statement like that without equality is not something I'd do. Make it fair and say you'll cut off their breasts and hang them upside down to bleed to death. That's what South American tribes (and others) would do when attacking enemy villages.

As for Bin Laden being killed, hell, we should start posting pictures from satellite maps because you know damned well that we've A: seen him from space and B: had groups of special forces in sight of where he sleeps/slept. We need to get the mafia in this. Sign a few papers so certain mafia family members are no longer in jail and nothing's wrong with the taxes and you know, in two days, they'll be asking "Where do you want the body?".
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Rioter - Attacking Iraq is stupid? Yeah here's an idea...lets wait for the country to get its hands on some nukes...or some pretty nasty bio weapons! Then we can all give ourselves a big kick in the nuts for not doing anything about it. You have to realize that certain factions in the world hate the West, and they always will. Am I saying whack everyone that doesnt like us? No, of course not. But when a nation or individual poses a threat to the US or any other civilized country with weapons of mass destruction....then they gotta go.

cwk9 - Yeah Bush just wants to finish Daddy's war...thats it...he's going to get everyone to agree to go to war with Iraq just because wants to. Thats simply a ridiculous statement.

Vorlin - Bring in the mafia...that's hilarious! Hey it'd probably work though.

To everyone else - Sorry if this post sounded like a flame, maybe it is , but I just get a little passionate about these things.

At first I was skeptical about Bin Laden being behind it all. With him denying it, and the lack of evidence. But then those videos came out with him admitting it, and taking credit for it. So if he wants the credit, then he has it. Won't be my head on a stick.

As for CNN, it blows. It's a government news agency. You have a better chance of getting more reliable news from Russia.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Originally posted here by Vorlin

Think about what? To make a broad statement like that without equality is not something I'd do. Make it fair and say you'll cut off their breasts and hang them upside down to bleed to death. That's what South American tribes (and others) would do when attacking enemy villages.
    LOL Thanks for the idea guy.
    \"Welcome to the real world...it sucks. Your gunna love it.\'\"

People in america are so sheltered, no offense. Even if Bin Ladin isn't responisble for 9/11, the Taliban has commited dozens of bombings killing hundreds of innocent people. Why not wipe them out just to make them an example( I don't condone killing people just because they are accused of something, but after all, they have said they have bombed innocent civilians. ).

P.S. And tell Israel to just give back the damn land.
    \"Problems cannont be solved at the same level of awareness that created them.\" --Albert Einstein

Originally posted here by uzerfrendly
    CNN is reporting only one side of the story because there is only one side that matters. In any conflict theres the good and the evil, the U.S. is not the evil side,

LOl..........Is that you, Mr Bush?