March 30th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Here to keep you wondering
1. If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several
times,does he become disoriented?
2. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from
Holland called Holes?
3. Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?
4. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
6. When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts" and you put your
two cents in . . . what happens to the other penny?
7. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
8. Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale
9. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
10. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person
who drives a race car not called a racist?
11. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
12. Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
13. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
14. "I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English
language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?
15. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
16. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
17. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
18. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
19. If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
March 30th, 2002, 07:58 PM
Where da hell do you get all these things from???!
With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!
Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.
March 30th, 2002, 08:37 PM
I have some too:
1. How do blind people know when they are done wiping?
2. Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren't going
as ghosts but as mattresses?
3. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
4. Is there another word for synonym?
5. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?"
6. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane
crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
7. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
8. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
9. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will
10. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain
11. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
12. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and
13. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
14. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
15. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
16. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
17. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
18. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
19. Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?
March 31st, 2002, 02:41 AM
If Toyota merged with Chevrolet'
would they call it a "Toyolet"?
I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.