Thread: Window resizing

Question Window resizing

Bah! I've lost the code that sets a browser window to a certain size when the page is loaded....also lets you set the maximise button to false and stops whoever is viewing the page from resizing it themselves......have searched for it but the only thing I can find is the code to open a new window form a link with certain dimensions
    <head>
    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
    var win=null;
    function NewWindow(mypage,myname,w,h,scroll,pos){
    if(pos=="random"){LeftPosition=(screen.width)?Math.floor(Math.random()*(screen.width-w)):100;TopPosition=(screen.height)?Math.floor(Math.random()*((screen.height-h)-75)):100;}
    if(pos=="center"){LeftPosition=(screen.width)?(screen.width-w)/2:100;TopPosition=(screen.height)?(screen.height-h)/2:100;}
    else if((pos!="center" && pos!="random") || pos==null){LeftPosition=0;TopPosition=20}
    settings='width='+w+',height='+h+',top='+TopPosition+',left='+LeftPosition+',scrollbars='+scroll+',location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no,resizable=no';
    win=window.open(mypage,myname,settings);}
    </script>
    </head>
    <body>
    Your site link
    </body>
    </html>
    but as hotmail does not allow javascript to be viewed I need the page to resize when it opens - want to include a link to my page in my hotmail sig

anyone know what the code is?

v_Ln

what about this:
    //begin code listing
    <script language="JavaScript">
    <!--
    function resize_2_800x600()
    {
    window.resizeTo(800,600)
    }
    -->
    </script>
    //end code listing

I don't know a javascript code to disable the back button...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Knowledge is the Real Power"
    \"Knowledge is the Real Power\"

thanx meister will give it a try

v_Ln