Lame Ass Threads

View Poll Results: What is your position/job? (PC Security Related)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Big Network Security Guru

1 11.11%
  • Police/Security Guard

2 22.22%
  • Small Business Computer Tech.

3 33.33%
  • Hired Anti-Hacker/Hacker

0 0%
  • Computers Teacher

0 0%
  • Other

3 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lame Ass Threads

Lame Ass Threads

LAME ASS THREADS are showing up all the time. JUST LIKE THIS ONE.
    We don't need every member to be a comedian. You people know who you are. Other members that post worthy threads I say pat yourself on the back. Does anyone else notice this or is it just my poor timing?

Hehe, aaah, you crack me up. 'I want to be sexually taken advantage of' - that's what I clicked!!! Ahhh, but on a serious note, yes, there has been an increase of some lame threads. Most are decent, but it's just those ones that are not needed, like this one where it asks what people's jobs are. Yeah, it might be nice to know, ONCE!!! It's already been done and sure, maybe the person is new and didn't know, I understand that, but it's probably annoying to senior members. Myself I don't mind it, cos I just ignore it, but obviously I'd prefer posts not to be repeated. This is the one I'm talking about: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=223248

Hehe...sexually...LOL!! :d :d

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

I wish I had more of those on the Addicts forum. I need to exploit moderator status in order to affirm my masculine power. Doh!
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Yeah, there's a few stupid threads but so what. It's not that big of a problem and if it is, I think the moderators can handle it. You didn't accomplish anything by complaining about it. I get your point freeOn but I don't see the purpose of this thread. All you did was contribute to the 'LAME ASS THREADS' and by me replying, that's what I did as well. Not every member is trying to be a comedian. I don't know who you're talking about but if you got something to say to whom ever your talking about then you should go bitch to them about it. We've all noticed the bad threads.. but what dose your timing have to do with it?

[blur]Remote_Access_[/blur]

I am reduced to joining Yahoo Message Boards...

i tried my best, posting really cool threads that is VERY related to computer security but it always drowns coz no one would bother to bump it up or reply.. sad sad era for anti-online.

As long as the off topic post are kept in the general forum Iím cool with it. I don't think itís a big problem, look at some of the other computer related forums around 70% of the threads are just immature flame wars.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

"I am reduced to joining Yahoo Message Boards"

lmao - I really hope you are not serious.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

hehe ... 50% goes to " I want to be sexually taken advantage of " and u r asking about " Lame Ass Threads " heee ehee.

will ... as mintioned before ... still if u compare AO to other sites , u'll find that we still on the safe side ... no much assing threads around .. and u can tell from the subject !
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Banned
    Sure they may be useless, but they bring some much needed comic relief to AntiOnline... No one can say they didnt laugh when Noble_Hamlet tried to start a flame war with Remote_Access_, an if you ever go on AO IRC thats all we do.... 75% of the time we joke around about Brad and Quads fat ass In fact, I would say AO IRC is one big flame war, but no one is complaining because it funny
    All of the jokes ARE in the general discussion forums, so I dont see why it should bother you that much

Banned
    i like corn