Thread: Thread Closing....

Thread Closing....

Shouldn't the starter of a thread be able to close it?
    Since they started it, they should be allowed to close it if it grew out of hand.
    Maby even remove the thread....

I think this would save alot of time and effort with Information beeing Posted twise and might even have a detremental effect on Flame posts.....say for instance, if some one starts a thread, and it turnes into something that the thread starter did not intend it to be, then that thread could be closed by the Thread-starter, jsut as the moderators do...

At least that's how I feel...
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

You can remove a thread if you're the person who started it. Just click the edit button on the post you started the thread with, and you will be given the option of deleting it. If you delete the first post the whole thread goes. This will decrease your number of posts though. And yes, I do think it would be a good idea if you could close a thread you started.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Banned
    Thanks for the info Preacherman!

kewl...didn't know that....
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Cool, now we just have to get people to realize that if it's a question they asked, and it was answered, that they should close their threads. If it's a discussion type, of course, just leave it up.