Thread: Intercepting TcpIp

Intercepting TcpIp

If a tcp port is detected open on a remote sistem, is possible for somebody to intercept the outgoing packets as copys ?
    Or the traffic between to known Ip's ?!
    Or deturn one's entire comunnication to flow through his (attacker) machine ?
    Is there good documentation about this particular issue ?

Banned
    In my experience with computers I think the only way to do that is when that computer is on the same network as you.. Im not sure how to do it truly remotely... Hmm, I wonder what this information will be used for

A "remote" sniffer might work. Some sniffers have a client/server based implementation, like a trojan.
    If you try a man-in-the-middle action, that might also work. But needs practice and some knowledge, that u cannot find in forums or such...
    Try, Fail but Do iT at last!
    ASA The ZeroTimeR
    The Turkish IT Documentation Project

Well all that is Bs. really the only way you can find out, is use to commmand on a shell onaccount to relocate what was sent, you can find the command in a faq about linux shell account commands,
    Sometimes, they come back.
    I\'m here now! But time is needed to learn and grow agian, time will be here, but in the end. what\'s mines is not yours. I just stole the last of it. never more?