Searching For Prog. Please Help!

Thread: Searching For Prog. Please Help!

Question Searching For Prog. Please Help!

Hello,

I've been recently searching for a free copy of winlinux (fullversion) but I cant find any anywhere. I've checked download.com, zd.net, warezcrawler.net and just searched for it on google. It's no where to be found. I was wondering if anybody might know where I can find a copy of the full version for free to download. Thanks for the help.

peace,
    zero_signal

K, if it's free and it's supposed to be paid for, it's illegal to own, right? We don't do illegal things here, now do we? Nope. So go somewhere else for all your warez questions.

yeah. i have made this mistake too, so do those i tell:" For warez, search from google and don't search here".

Thumbs up

If it is a distribution of LINUX, you should be able to
    search under "LINUX", but if it is a packaged, retail
    distribution, it may be hard to find it complete, since
    some packaged distros bundle in some proprietary
    elements.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

I'd love to through a hundred warez sites at you but this site doesnt condone illegal activity... but still gotta say thats the way to go if they wanna keep the good status they have now...

silentstalker

hax0r xTr0da/\/a1r3

i was reading about winlinux i wondering if its going to be any good or just the AOL of the internet?
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

What the hell. You are so cheap that you can't shell out $10 USD, or $30 if you have a slow internet connection? http://www.winlinux.net/2001/order/

And as jehnx said:
    We don't do illegal things here, now do we? Nope. So go somewhere else for all your warez questions.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]