For those of you who are slightly behind Macromedia has just launched their newest version of their flash authering sodtware Flash 6 or as they are calling it MX. But after fiddling round with it I've noticed that it has a template option

IMHO Flash is one of the best web-design tools because of the stunning results you can achieve along with the high level of user interaction. Plus due to the natiure of the prog every site was as different as the people who had spent time creating them! It used to take weeks of hard work getting your site to look just the way you wanted - carefully writing the action script for the different functions and making every graphic look just right.

But I'm afraid that with the introduction of these templates that soon we will see a flood of flash sites all of which look the same Any one will be able to produce their own flash site without having to put the effort oin to learn how to use the prog properly.....

I know these sites will never look as good as ones made by proper flash designers but I can imagine these templetes catching on like geocities geobuilder and the like....

What do the rest of you think??? templetes a good or bad idea??

v_Ln