March 31st, 2002, 06:52 PM
Children's Property Laws
1) If I like it, it's mine.
2) If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3) If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4) If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5) If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6) If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7) If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
8) If I think it's mine, it's mine.
9) If it's yours and I steal it, it's mine.
10) If it's broken, it's yours
11) If I ...
Whoops, Sorry - I goofed. Instead of reading the Children's Property
Laws, I've been reading Microsoft's Current Business Plan.
March 31st, 2002, 10:05 PM
Some adults still live by these laws. Of course most of them are in jail.
Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.
March 31st, 2002, 11:12 PM
CPL instead of GPL, I like it
I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.
April 1st, 2002, 02:04 AM
Nice, where'd you find this?