March 31st, 2002, 09:02 PM
If u want zoom on a text on Flash, then do the following:
1. Create text in the middle of your movie area.
2. Right-click (Mac: Ctrl-click) on frame 40. And Select Insert Keyframe.
3. Click on frame 1. Go to the Frames Panel. For Tweening select Motion
4. Right- Click (Mac: CTRL+CLICK) on frame 20 and select Insert Key Frame
5. Select the text and go to Modify>Transform>Scale & Rotate. Enter 900 for Scale and click Ok.
6. Contol>Rewind and then Control>Play. Finished.
March 31st, 2002, 09:20 PM
Umm, I don't mean to be rude. But last time I checked this was a security site, not flash site. Or has it changed?
April 1st, 2002, 12:47 PM
sorry i make a mistake. I wanted to put it on Tutorials Forum. Sorry. But thanks to Negative who moved this thread to the tutorialz forum. THanks negative, good job from u. Very hard to have to check almost every forum, for mistakes.
April 2nd, 2002, 07:15 PM
gstudios and theres me thinking this is the web-development forum
heh soz for the sarcasm - yes this is a security site but not all forums are just about security eg: general chit chat, cosmos, and web-development