Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bo and SilkRope

Angry bo and SilkRope

Would someone tell me how to bind boserve.exe to another program file
    using SilkRope.I have tried several times and it doesn't work
    Any ideas on this would be much appreciated

Hundred of times AO members have toled that DO NOT ASK SIMPLE QUESTIONS HERE. Don't you want to try yurself to find another file binder?
    Ok, If you tell me for what you are going to use boserver.exe ( althogh it is obvious for me) then I'll answer your lame question.

I DONT NEED THIS TYPE OF REPLY THANK YOU.....

Your caps lock key appears to be stuck on.........

In future....read the newbies section before posting lame questions about Back Orifice...

This forum seems to be full of SmartAsses

Then check out other forums, see if they appriciate you ( a polite guy ) or not.

Wink

I dont think you find the answer you looking for here on this forum, however this site might suit your needs better.

Kindred69
    ForeverLearning

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Damn, I didn't even get started before he made that reply
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

jed murphy u seem to be confussing us with people who give a damn about what u think
    we ain't smart asses we just ain't dumb like yourself - and before you start arguing that u ain't dumb maybe you should learn to read - see the big logo at the top of the page??? yep that big purple Antionline.....well read whats underneath it
    Hackers know the weakness in your system. Shouldn't you?
    now incase thats a lil too complicated for you to understand let me give you a lil explination to what it means..........the people who come to this iste do so to find out what vunerabilities there is in their computers and networks and how they could fix these so that hackers can not exploit them.......with me so far?? cause heres the main point - so if people come here to find out how to stop hackers that makes this???? yes your right an ANTI-Hacker site!!!!!
    Now that wasn't too difficult was it >_<; So why on an ANTI-Hacker site would we answer your lame ass question regarding some script-kiddie trojan with anything but flames?
    That hopefully is a question even your pathetic lil intellect can deal with

v_Ln