speeling miztake

Thread: speeling miztake

speeling miztake

omg this is a huge problem...

the mouse over pong button shows

Insert left to right movign text

whew...better get it fixed quick...

(i gotta get a life...)
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Wow, You do need a life
    Share on Google+

I second that emotion.

You, truly, do need a life.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson
    Share on Google+

Banned
    C'mon he's just making things better for....... ah crap, I can't keep that up, he does need a life.....
    Share on Google+

hehe...donations to the "zig needs-a-life fund" can be made at your local pub...that's where i'm heading soon...(it's a self help prog...hehe)

[pong]movign[/pong]
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson
    Share on Google+

I'll make a donation when I get home. I've got a can of KEO from a Greek friend of mine. Gonna try it out.

And about me making that statement about you needing a life, I'm gonna have to take that back considereing I've made over 1100 posts here. Who needs a life?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson
    Share on Google+

Because Zigar helped me enormously when I had a virus, I am going to defend him here. He is just trying to continue the improvements JP has worked so hard to initiate here. He is a vigilant ever-watchful.....okay, this isn't working!
    Zig---I thought I was obsessive about spelling!!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Greetings All:

"Problem" fixed. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Share on Google+