April 1st, 2002, 09:50 PM
The Latest Features & Updates
Here's the latest update:
* Altered code and php tags, as well as attachments, so that they now have the same format as the quote boxes.
* Source placed within the "PHP" 'Site Code Tags' will now automatically link each function to its description on php.net
* The "email user" form now contains an option to cc a copy of the email to yourself.
* The Private Message center has been updated to be more intuitive to use.
* Added a pride flag to the site smilies.
April 1st, 2002, 09:54 PM
Damn JP you just keep the updates coming, nice work
April 1st, 2002, 10:13 PM
like the changes in private messaging - keep up the good work.
April 1st, 2002, 10:44 PM
How about a smiley to the location flags?
\"Ignorance is bliss....
but only for your enemy\"
April 1st, 2002, 11:13 PM
JP working hard as usual to bring out the best of AO.
Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.
April 1st, 2002, 11:15 PM
Still no damn pirate flag. Crap!!!!!!! <grin>
Nice job JP. I like the PM interface. Very usefull feature.
The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
No one hears your screams.
April 2nd, 2002, 03:20 PM
Ok. Maybe I missed it somewheres but what the heck is that little check box for beside the quote button?
April 2nd, 2002, 03:32 PM
Thats what i want to know...
[shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
Visit us at
April 2nd, 2002, 03:41 PM
look at the bottom where it says post reply and you can select all the people you want to quote with the check boxes and press "quote checked". It seems to make it easier to quote many people at once.
[gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]
April 2nd, 2002, 03:47 PM
casper3699 has it right, but that's part of today's list of updates, which i'll post later. Gotta try and keep up with me here, people!