Banned...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned...

Banned

Banned...

I play this Online Game, that has many users. But i got banned, so whenever i try and enter the game, i cant
    cus my ip has been logged or something. even if i Dis-connect and come back on. i cant play.
    How do i get around this?

Change your IP, or play another game.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Why did you get banned, spawn of satan?

Banned
    so i got an Ip changer....?
    where from ?

Ip changer?

Me no understand, you.

Are you broadband or dial-up? Ask your ISP for another IP address. And then if they give you an IP, stop doing whatever you did to get banned.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Re: Banned...

Originally posted here by MediEvil
    cus my ip has been logged or something. even if i Dis-connect and come back on.
    Uhhh. From what you say. You have a dial-up. More than likely you have a dynamic IP which is allocated by your ISP when you dial up. Unless you pay for a static IP or have cable/dsl. If you are on dial up. Banning an IP does no good unless you can an IP range. But then you may knock out many from playing unless it's some mom and pop ISP from BFE. You were more than likely ban by nick and not the IP. Try changing your nick. Change you nick, shut the progy down, reboot your puter. The reconect and runn the game. That should fix it. If you do have a static IP. Email the server admin that you were on and suck up to him and say you're sorry for cheating or using a bot. They don't ban you for nothing as most game servers get over 1000 anon hits a day or more. So you have had to PO'ed someone or used a bot to get kicked or auto kicked. So don't use patches, bots, or cheats. Play with some balls.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

The threads just keep getting stranger....Where the hell is Ennis?

Check out this one for a laugh. It even got the better of JP....

ya better watch out

that was good. I even laughed Conf1rm3d_K1ll, and no, I don't understand the thread either.
    bizarre newbies. nonsensical posts. Just another day at AO.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Change your nic card . if you have one
    that should give you a new ip , or cloan the mac add and then get it PROV with your isp