Thread: Yahoo Hackers

Yahoo Hackers

Need some help with a couple certain people in particular who like to get on another names and stuff when im in a chat room or something and send a PM under a different name and it freezes my messenger unless i have 'ignore all users not on my buddy list turned on' so if anyone knows of a way to keep them from doing it and still getting messages or any progs i could use for yahoo to help me out here i would really appreciate it, thanks, and by the name their yahoo i.d.'s are bleoyster and hellsbelle_30. THANKS GUYS

sounds like they're using some lame prog to freeze other peoples clients - try emailing yahoo and explaining to them what is happening they might be able to give you an idea as to what to do to stop it or try searching for yahoo patches on (some peps used to bring out their own patches to stop attacks like these dunno if there are any still around) like google or downloads.com

hope that helps

v_Ln

They are not hackers, email me I'll tell you what you can do to kick thier ass.

I hate punks like that. I wouldn't even classify them as script kiddies. More like .exe kiddies.
    If Unleashed ideas don't work email me and well have some fun.
    I toor\'d YOU!

Heh. Same trick, different genre. I remember the good old days of IRC and Dcc Nuke. Where'd they go? I want THEM BACK!
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

Yea i really am starting to get pissed off at the both of them cause of the fact that they wont stop bugging me in the chat rooms and smart off to everything i say cause i usually just stay in one chat room all the time and thats usually the one they are in and they think they own it