MIGHT be the greatest thing ever....

Thread: MIGHT be the greatest thing ever....

Banned

MIGHT be the greatest thing ever....

http://www.covert-spy.com/

The product would be fun to play with, too bad I don't have money to blow on that sort of toys.

There are lot's of "spy software" like that online. Usually you have to pay for it. They are mostly used to take snap shots and logs of what the person is doing on the computer at the moment. Others such as keyloggers are mainly used to steal usernames and passwords.

Banned
    Ha yes, I'm very familiar with keyloggers, PC ACME 4.0 is my personal favorite.

Quote form site "iSpy will allow you to send a tiny file to any computer via email which will install this software on the users system." My question is why would you pay for a Trojan when you can get back orifice and sub7 for free?
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

if you want that functionality, you can find it in nearly any "big name" trojan, infact it looks like they took their set of functions nearly directly from a discription of subseven, right down to "open and close the cd tray".

only difference is that this doesnt have some of the popular trojan functions, such as direct password retrieval, aim/icq redirect/hijack/whatever....
    its just your standard trojan with the most obviously malicious functions striped out.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

XT? Boy, for a company that sells stuff you can get for free, they sure can't spell the name of the operating system everyone will be using this on... never mind... XP came with one already installed... universal plug and play.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!