Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't eat @ Taco Bell

Don't eat @ Taco Bell

[glowpurple]Seriously![/glowpurple]

I know you guys will have a hard time keeping your keeping your fingers off of those chicken quesadila's (or whatever) but do your keyboard a finger and leave those greasy things alone.

I am not an enraged customer, I am a 1.2 year veteran. I am in high school and work there, and maybe I'm just angry about working 11 hrs on Easter Sunday, and being called in to work via a cell phone call I recieved -- DURING CHURCH. But that's besides the point.

[gloworange]TACO BELL IS TAKING OVER THE PLANET![/gloworange]

Seriously. Taco Bell Corp. is owned by Tricon Global Inc. which just changed it's name to YUM! (so that it's name would corespond with its' stock ticker symbol), and they are a gut whrenching monopolyzing out-of-control corporation!

They now own KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Backyard Burgers, Long John Silvers, Burger King, and some company called Yorkshire or something.

I have a lot of inside information and believe me guys, this corporation is based soley on stock fraud or ummm... well, on getting their stock prices higher, and not customer service.

YUM! HAS ENRON WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

The food may be good, but be an American Freedom Fighter and go to McDonalds.

Good times.
    OverandOut.
    ~comJo

---....Loading: 1x 2x 3x

Banned
    i dont care i will continue eating my evil_enchilada
    and another question do u use MS products??
    and btw pepsi owns most of them
    and should your title read dont eat @ KFC pizza hut etc if you think their going to take over the world i dont know being ruled by a guy with such a kewl goatee and suit sounds tempting hehe
    RiOtEr

I like them taco bell, KFC resutants that are in the same buliding kinda gives ya alil bit of everything.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Sorry, buddy, but I must have my tacos, hardshell & soft shell/steak, plus a chalupa now and then.

What can I say but ...

Yo quiero Taco Bell!
    On the serious side .... I'd kill for some real Dutch or Belgian fries right now ... not the junk sold by Booger King or McDonalds ...

Cheers,

BrainStop
    "To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule

Re: Don't eat @ Taco Bell

Originally posted here by comJo

The food may be good, but be an American Freedom Fighter and go to McDonalds.
    Mc Donalds is just as bad as Burger King, KFC etc. The food doesn't fill you up and the service is terrible. Mc Donalds is 'taking over the planet' as much as Taco Bell, if not more.

Most companies are built on making stock prices as high as possible, because the people that own/run the company usually own a lot of stock. No company focuses on customer service unless they can make money out of it. Since most people who go to Mc Donalds, Burger King etc. are young and unlikely to complain (especially here in Britain, where most people are far too polite to make a fuss), they don't have to provide good customer service.

I've been ripped off by Mc Donalds before, paid for a regular meal and only got a small one. I complained, eventually got the manager to explain himself, and then he refused to give me a refund because I didn't have a receipt. How am I supposed to have a receipt if they don't give them to you???

I'm now boycotting Mc Donalds, and encouraging everyone else to do the same, eventually they *will* get the message.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I'm not worried untill they try and by Microsoft or TimeWarner/AOL.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I've never eaten at Taco Bell. Is it really that good? Am I missing out?

I just stick to Hungry Jack's...mmm...whopper. Oh yeah, that mayonnaise...just thinking about it makes me...arggghhh damn, keyboard got saliva on it again. Bah!!

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

You're not missing out. Taco bueno makes better ones anyhow. What's Hungry Jack's?
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Hungry Jack's in Australia is like Burger King in the US. In fact, they are the exact same thing just different name. We have a few Burder King's around the place now, don't know why, cos it's exactly the same thing.

But yeah, I can't live without it...bloody beautiful!!

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester