[glowpurple]Seriously![/glowpurple]

I know you guys will have a hard time keeping your keeping your fingers off of those chicken quesadila's (or whatever) but do your keyboard a finger and leave those greasy things alone.

I am not an enraged customer, I am a 1.2 year veteran. I am in high school and work there, and maybe I'm just angry about working 11 hrs on Easter Sunday, and being called in to work via a cell phone call I recieved -- DURING CHURCH. But that's besides the point.

[gloworange]TACO BELL IS TAKING OVER THE PLANET![/gloworange]

Seriously. Taco Bell Corp. is owned by Tricon Global Inc. which just changed it's name to YUM! (so that it's name would corespond with its' stock ticker symbol), and they are a gut whrenching monopolyzing out-of-control corporation!

They now own KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Backyard Burgers, Long John Silvers, Burger King, and some company called Yorkshire or something.

I have a lot of inside information and believe me guys, this corporation is based soley on stock fraud or ummm... well, on getting their stock prices higher, and not customer service.

YUM! HAS ENRON WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

The food may be good, but be an American Freedom Fighter and go to McDonalds.

Good times.