Fav April Fools Net Joke

Thread: Fav April Fools Net Joke

Talking Fav April Fools Net Joke

its tuesday my first day back to school since spring break and im in class and came across this on Diabloii.net

Bill gates dies on CNN (Note the URL, this is not really on CNN, it's just faked to look that way, and is neither funny nor in good taste), and joins Nintendo on Gamespot.* Also on gamestop there's news about an Orc-free warcraft 3 .

Google reveals that their search engine is pigeon-powered.

A funny item about a new sport can be found on ESPN.com.

This can be found here http://www.diabloii.net/features/v110-patch-info.shtml under 2002

What is ur fav April Fools joke u found online? or did in real life????

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    I enjoyed the Desktop Zero-Point Infinite Power Generator and the Megan Morrone "download of the day" internet appliance doll found here

Then there was the burger king name change to chicken king.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

My fav was www.rage3d.com. These guys are hard core ATI fans, and the start page to the website stated that they finially gave up thier fight...it was the start page of NVIDIA. That was great. The forums flooded with profanities and upset people...

My fav was www.rage3d.com. These guys are hard core ATI fans, and the start page to the website stated that they finially gave up thier fight...it was the start page of NVIDIA. That was great. The forums flooded with profanities and upset people...

AntiOnline Senior Member
    I thought that when ebay put everything backwards, it was pretty funny. It made it look like ebay had been hacked hehe
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Hehehe....nice to see you again NeT_Syn. I was driving around on April First, picled up some dank, washed my girlfriends car, got her registration updated. Got back to pick her up from work and I HAD to do it. I told her to come with me in the most monotone voice. Insinuating the worst. I told her to sit down. We sat an I then reminded her how much she loves me. By this time she is going crazy, I told her I got into a wreck. God she went nuts, she rushed outside hyperventilating, she was surprised to see the words Happy April F00ls Day in show polish on the windsheild. LOL

It was fun
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Im happy about how well this topic has went so far, i hope more people will join in and tell about more online april fools jokes or screwing with their girlfriends cars haha

I told my girlfriend that i needed to talk to her... She was like "whats wrong?" I told her that i cheated on her with a guy... = \ she was like "WHERE WERE U!?" and im "it was ur brother..." she SPAZED! *upset she thought id accually do it* lol well finally when she went to punch me i told her "april fools" and she basicly beat the crap out of me lol

women... gotta love em

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Hi mom!
    I read the best April fool joke I ever came across on TechTales.com. They had a story that was sent in by some Tech Support guy at a medium/large company.

He had send a nice email to all users explaining how a regular monitor works - basicly, the front of your screen gets shot at with electrons. There are two electromagnets in the back of your screen that 'aim' the electrons that get fired. So far, so good.

In his email, this guy stated that sometimes, when those magnets fail, an electron is misfired and ends up on the inside of the monitor casing. This isn't harmful, he said, but once in a while, those misfired electrons should be cleaned up, otherwise the monitor could get clogged and would fail to operate correctly. He instructed people people to disconnect their monitor from the computer, and gently lift it from the desk to the floor, where they should turn it upside down. Once it was on the floor, the sides of the monitorcasing should be gently tapped for about five minutes: all the electrodes would fall off of the casing to the floor. Finally, one could loan a special Electrode-Vacuumcleaner that the technical department supposedly had in store to clean the office.

The story ended with the remark that the technical department got flooded with requests for the Electrode-Vacuumcleaner
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.