Thread: New Message Forum Suggestion

New Message Forum Suggestion

Even though I have just joined AntiOnline, I found some missing that I thought should definetely be included - a message board dedicated to 'Telecommunications Security', or, as many might know it (a term I'd like to dismiss), that of 'phreaking'. PBX's, diverters, ANI systems, etc. Just an idea - not neccessarily involving the sharing of PBX's, but a discussion centralizing around experiences and stories, programs used, historical tools (such as the Blue Box) - what does everyone think?

------

After Comment:

I apologize for the mistake - I've PMed someone who could take care of this. Thanks m8's.
    senator fan
    your man in congress

Hmmmm i think that would fall under the misc security forum - and this thread should really fall into the site suggestions forum But as you said your only new here so no harm no foul Just some peps get a lil testy about threads in the worng place etc - and wouldn't want you gettin burned by the flames as u prolly just simply didn't know.....if you want to move this thread don't post it again in site suggestions - just pm Ennis and ask him very nicely - as he is prolly busy (in the temple bar district more than likely ) and ask him to move it for you....he is this forums moderator

v_Ln

You'd be better placing this suggestion in the site suggestions forum, then we can discuss it properly.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    this isnt really a phreakers site and their are plenty out their but neworder has a phreaking board so..... hmmmmm if your and australian i can give u a link to a few phreaking sites phreaking is fun and it would be good to discuss it but as i said their are already heaps of phreaking sites out their....
    and another problem is differnet countries use different networks so writing a tut would be pointless to the majoirity of poeple sure beige boxing etc may be global but beige boxing is soughta like the sub 7 of the phreaking world
    but like i said Senator Fan send me a pm and i ll send u some things that might be relevant to you
    RiOtEr

Banned
    this isnt really a phreakers site and their are plenty out their but neworder has a phreaking board so..... hmmmmm if your and australian i can give u a link to a few phreaking sites phreaking is fun and it would be good to discuss it but as i said their are already heaps of phreaking sites out their....
    and another problem is differnet countries use different networks so writing a tut would be pointless to the majoirity of poeple sure beige boxing etc may be global but beige boxing is soughta like the sub 7 of the phreaking world
    but like i said Senator Fan send me a pm and i ll send u some things that might be relevant to you
    but to contradict what i just said phreaking is becoming more digital so phreaks are realaying on hackers more and more to advance their scene
    RiOtEr

Banned
    Greetings:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think the topic would get enough posts to warrent its own forum. So, use the Misc. Security Discussions instead.

Thanks for the suggestion though.