Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AntiOnline Over Glorified?

AntiOnline Over Glorified?

First off i dunno if thats how u spell it...heh

But Maybe its just me sut this site seems like it has too many features, maybe JP likes to tot his own horn showing off his quote un quote 133t web skillz...I dunno. New features like the recent one :
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=223709

Check boxes for antipoints? BTW What can you even do with antipoint right now?

The site even though easy to use...seems over complicated....almost for like the newbies that maybe have something worth while to say turning it into a big task....

I dont think this site is over complicated For example to post something is more than easy when you use POST A QUICK REPLY... and you dont have to use other features like antipoints when you dont wont to do you?
    http://promote.opera.com/small/opera94x15.gif

[gloworange]Sun7dots[/gloworange]

Re: AntiOnline Over Glorified?

Originally posted here by limp1058
    First off i dunno if thats how u spell it...heh

But Maybe its just me sut this site seems like it has too many features, maybe JP likes to tot his own horn showing off his quote un quote 133t web skillz...
    <sarcasim>Mez canz spall, I'z soray for dat. Me a moron an cantt speal. i kant spaek propar eathar. </sarcasim>

JP has a fine site. Very useful and functional. If you don't like it. Well, there is the DAMN door. USE IT.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

The site looks fine to me. And as far as JP tooting his own horn, well, it is his perogative to do so on his own site, isn't it?

I hear that one day antipoints will be able to get you cool AO stuff. (Right, JP??) *hint* *hint*
    But as of right now, points coupled with number of posts gives a pretty good indication as to what a person knows. (except for me, of course, I'm just a fluke)
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

As far as reading information goes, i find this site a bit lacking. But as far as a security community goes, it's a damned good site. But I still think JP needs to boost up the information level here by putting some up-to-date .txt files in here.

JP does a fine job but I agree with delstar a little bit more reading material would be nice.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

COOL AO Stuff......? Is such a thing? heh
    Well either way....its just matter of opion , and by the way....p2p......I've been here alot longer than you, dont take my lack of posts lightly.........There's plenty of people you can ask.
    anyways....I'm not saying its hard to use for me, Its just that there seems to be more features than really needed and even though well layed out, still a bit clutered. It COULD be a lil better...There should be an expert site for some of us who dont need things such as the posting JVS

God job at creating a community...but thats basicly it, i agree. not much real info besides the usuals asking how to hack hotmail....or how they can hack there friends computer..why would u wanna hack a FRIENDS computer anyways? Jezz come up with better storys

when you have mercedes you will also have in it climatization, leather seats and many ohter things you won't need to keep your car going but it will be good to have it there... at least I would like to have
    http://promote.opera.com/small/opera94x15.gif

[gloworange]Sun7dots[/gloworange]

Originally posted here by limp1058
    COOL AO Stuff......? Is such a thing? heh
    Well either way....its just matter of opion , and by the way....p2p......I've been here alot longer than you, dont take my lack of posts lightly.........
    And your contribution to the site other than attempting to start a flame war is??????????

In other words. Lay off JP. He does a fine job. I live for this site. If you don't like it. As I said. Find a new one or start your own if you think you are on the same level as JP. Nuff said.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.