AntiBUY
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AntiBUY

AntiBUY

Hmm,
    I was reading through the forum and stumbled across the original post that started the AntiPoints, and JP said that not only would they allow members to be easier to be judged but also you will be able to receive AntiGear, software, and the such. I was just wondering, will there ever be something that the AntiPoints will be worth? {Besides just little green dots, that say I am better than you} Like maybe, free software, a t-shirt, or something of that sort?

What do all of you think??

Sounds good to me. Maybe we could have an online "AntiOnline" store where we could buy software and stuff. What about getting a discount for certain levels of antipoints?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Banned
    The3ntropy i was around when they were introduced and at that time getting 2 dots was a hard thing to do but now everyone could own JP 2 times over its just not feasable really
    RiOtEr

I hope there will be, and this was recently brought up in another thread. Hopefully he will implement his original idea of a store-like thing.

RiOtEr,
    What I am talking about is selling off you AntiPoints, not to an extreme state, but actually to promote the site {Free advertising}. An example would be, you can get an AO sticker, just like the banner at the top of the page, for 100 points. For 500, you can get a T-shirt, or hat. Stuff like that. {I know I would give off 100 of my points to get a sticker to slap on my new PC.} Nothing really big, but it would be neat to have, and JP would benefit by attracting more attention to this already popular site.

T-shirts!!! All the way.... I'm just a t-shirt whore. The more the merrier.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

/me just wants a t-shirt....that would be ultra-cool!!
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

The t-shirt I sleep in is getting kinda old, wouldn't mind a new one. Bring on the t-shirts I say!!! :d

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Banned
    I would be kinda cool to be able to buy treads from the site, as well as other labeling items...

Forget the whole antipoint towards stuff, just make it a paystore, we buy what we want.
    I'd love a shirt that says AntiOnline on it....

Least we not forget. What about the AO ;unch boes everyone was wanting before....
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.