Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AntiBUY

heh can u imagine how pissy peps would get if some lamer hit them with neg antipoints for no reason when they were 3 points away from getting their own life size cardboard cut-out of JP????

v_Ln

I like the idea of a "pay store"... JP could order the shirts or whatever as orders come in. I don't think he's got too much cash to kick around (since the windows on the store are extremely dirty!! (JP-- $20 and I'll come and clean them.. I've even got my own squeegie!! ))

Besides, I think AntiPoints should say more about your online moral fiber than how much of a discount you can get on cool gear. But i guess that might be a good enough reason for people to post useful, intelligent knowledge and questions.

I want a store, and I feel that these points that are recieved can be used as a discount thing, but they shouldn't determine what you can access (i.e- you have to have over 100 points to buy this item!)

:stupid:
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

I still just want an AO lunchbox.

Actualy I would settle for being able to purchase a coffee cup or t-shirt....
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I want my t-shirt.. *sigh*

TechieChick
    www.cafepress.com has a great program. Tshirts, cups, mouse pads etc, just upload your artwork and pick out what you want. No charge. They handle shipping and cc acceptance, you (as in you JP ) mark up the items accordingly and receive the extra profit in order to maintain the site.
    I've currently got one site set up with them and it was very very easy, just provide a banner on the front page and link it directly to your store. comics.com uses them, dilbert.com, customerssuck.com the list is huge the quality seems very well done and once you look at their list of clientele you know they have to be doing something right.

Just an idea...

TC

I'd like an AO linux distribution... tux with a bunch of big guns as the logo, like Jim Carrey in The Mask
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

TechieChick
    Actually...if JP agrees to cafepress a contest could be held for the various artwork. Keep it simple, a windows version, a linux version a bsd version??

Just thinking of possibilities that don't cost startup cash..

Don't get me started on T-SHIRT links.
    I used to greet J.P every morning when he had his first coffee asking that same question.

s0nic..Matty_Cross and I would love a T-Shirt that said..."I Got Root"

Banned
    I got an AO T-Shirt !!!

JP sent it to me along with a letter and his uber cool business card!!!

I really need to post a pic of me and my AO T-Shirt, although it has a stain on it!!! , JP u might have to send me some extras... lol