Microsoft new site

Thread: Microsoft new site

Microsoft new site

ok ok I was reading at cnet news that microsoft made this site to permote it new .net services and to bash unix well I think the second day it was up no one could access it either they got just a white screen or some error.you can read itright here umm j/w what ya all thought about this..I just found it and decided to post it oh well
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Oops!

Sorry, Mucolaca, hadn't seen your post when I posted the same story.

Cheers,

BrainStop
    "To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule

that is my bad then I am sorry about that...that's why I don't post much cuz every time I do something like this happens, oh well any sorry brain stop
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

I like Micro$oft.... They make me laugh. Nice job on finding the article.
    You can only be young once - But you can be immature \"FOREVER\".....

I think brain stop posted it first, so the credit goes to him