Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: antipoints again

Banned

antipoints again

when you get given antipoints i think it would be usefull to see how many points they gave out ie someone gives u antipoints u see a green dot but next to it just a number ie 20 or - 20 for negative points so just to make life a little bit more enjoyable for everyone
    RiOtEr

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Thats why you gotta learn how to count rioter. If you currently have 560, and some give you green points, and you end up with 567, then that person gave you 7. Have you really forgotten that much math?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Eh?

I just want to see to whom I gave antipoints. Right now all you see is the thread and the type but not the persons handle.

souleman-I can do math, but just a little.....
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    You didn't give them to me Korp, so try again.

Whoever you gave antipoints to is normally the top name on your screen, kinda like using #name in html. Also, when you got mondo antipoints like you do Korp, you can pretty much glance at the assigned antipoints on a user, and know if you assigned them any.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Yeah? Like your's looks now?

What I want is the name of the last 10 people I gave a-points in my a-points center. It isn't there. It's just a pain in the butt keeping track of whom I gave antipoints to. That's all.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

is there any way to see more han the ten last antipoints?
    What do you mean you don\'t have a backup disk?

I'm going to back KorpDeath on this one. He's been asking for this feature for quite some time....and it makes good sense.

Sure.....you currently get to see the last 10 ( I think it's 10) points you have given out but you quickly forget who you gave them too......

souleman- I can do math...but only if I'm not wearing shoes..........

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Gawd Soulman, I am still on the floor laughing my ass off about the first post you made.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

didn't this get asked for before? i think it has... but that's o/k i think it is a good idea too... so hopefully jp will implement it
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

@ souleman

Originally posted here by souleman
    Thats why you gotta learn how to count rioter. If you currently have 560, and some give you green points, and you end up with 567, then that person gave you 7. Have you really forgotten that much math?
    question is: when you have 560 points and after a post you have 584 from 3 different ppl what then??
    is that statistic ??
    the only thing that doesn\'t change is everything will always change.