sub7....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sub7....

sub7....

where can i download sub7 trojan?
    i checked their homepage but its not working?
    any other sites....

Blackmask,

Before we blackball you like your avatar, please note that this is a security site, not a hacker site. People here tend to be on the side of those fighting the users of trojans. We want our sites up and running, not under siege.

So please, find a hacker site to answer your question. Or ask a nice hacker to load the trojan on your system for you

Cheers,

BrainStop
    "To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule

well said brainstop!
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

If you tell me why do you wnat it, I'll tell you.

hey guys go ahead and give him a URL to it, hopefully he will do what we all think he is going to do and get into trouble with his ISP or worse and hopefully not be able to get back here and annoy use with his stupid **** questions cause hes a little newbie with no skill what so ever and is able to do stuff to thing of himself as a hacker just because he has software to do so. He is a moron and hopefully reading this will open his eyes and see his a dumbass

www.TlSecurity.org <- Trojan Lair "Security" they have almost every trojan thats public written before July of 2001.

also try www.google.com and search fron "subseven 2. download"

then again u being the idiot you are u can go to www.google.com and download HDKP.exe and open it , its a 1337 haxor tool known as hard drive killer pro, and it ise built inside sub7 as many articles have written abou the subject.

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

hey pals .....

do u think that trojans can only be used to do harm to any one?

i want to learn how a trojan works and i haven't used a trojan yet.So i want to study it.

a trojan is a condom. u open up the package and wait till the penis is erect and u place it around the penis by sticking the penis inside the condom while opening over the penis, leave room in the front for when u come so that it has a place to go and does not cause blockage.

as for a trojan backdoor, a trojan backdoor like sub7 is just a program that listenings on a certine port for commands to be sent threw and when certine commans are sent the program does what it is ment to. All it is is software like any other software only it is ment to run hiddenly and to be use stealthly as possible.

how do they work? i got a idea take my above advice and go to www.tlsecurity.org or just go to www.google.com and type "how do backdoors work" their are many tutorials written about them and how they work from the past and present times. I could go and look up sites for u but im not going to waste my time on ur ignorance on this subject.

[pong]_netsyn_[/pong] [pong]_netsyn_[/pong] [pong]_netsyn_[/pong] [pong]_netsyn_[/pong]
    [pong]_netsyn_[/pong] [pong]_netsyn_[/pong] [pong]_netsyn_[/pong] [pong]_netsyn_[/pong]

Blackmask,

Let's just say your introduction on the Roll Call did not bode well ...

i am mainly interested in hacking remote systems.Can u tell me which is the most secure software for remote hacking
    Cheers,

BrainStop
    "To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Net_syn lays down the law again....Oh by the way thanks for the condom tutorial. I needed that.......heh.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

I think its funny how the word commonly spelled as "***" is accually spelled "come"

i just thought that was a interesting fact... *read the back of a condom box one day out of boredom*

they have some funny lookin pictures to show you how to put one on and use it.... lol

maybe ill scan it oneday and post a tutorial on here? :P
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..