Thread: wargames

wargames

hackerslab.org is too damn slow...anyone one suggest a nice quick open [legal] server to mess around with? i tried cyberarmy but they have this political adjenda thats really annoying.

here is a few suggestions.
    1. try www.google.com and type in "Legal computer war games"
    2. go to anti onlines function to search and look how many times ur question has been asked and look how its been answered in the past
    3. try going to a ircD like irc.dal.net or EFNET and lookin for war games channels by typeing /list or going to a channel like #irchelp or #hackers or #scriptkiddys
    4. if all that fails then the thing u are looking for is nothing anyone wants to have running so you should probly give up or make ur own

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

www.cyberarmy.com has some wargame-like things on their site, and also have some VERY nice links for that purpose........
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    well cyberarmy had their own wargame but it is over for now keoki won it so they are now organizing a new one
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    that works too
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

what ever became of evilseed's hacker war game thing from hell?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Yeah... The Simple Simon Project

I threw two full-time FREE hacking servers up a few weeks ago.

Read all of the info @ Sec33.com here:

http://www.sec33.com/modules.php?nam...showpage&pid=1

I will be reloading Simon2 tonight to an easier OS for new comers... I also will be adding a few more servers as time passes... We want a variety of servers and OS's available to look at, as well as load up new OS's as they are released.

Kelvin://
    Random number generation is just too damn important to be left up to chance!

Setting up a server and then asking people to hack it is a great way to test you server security skillz.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.