Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This ever happen to you guys?

Originally posted here by souleman
    Dishwasher + Keyboard + Blowdrier makes for a good keyboard. And for once, I am not just being stupid. This is actually how I clean my keyboards.
    Another option that a friend of mine uses ... take a shower with it and then let it take its sweet time to dry!

Cheers,

BrainStop
    "To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule

Originally posted here by souleman
    Dishwasher + Keyboard + Blowdrier makes for a good keyboard. And for once, I am not just being stupid. This is actually how I clean my keyboards.

Originally posted here by BrainStop

Another option that a friend of mine uses ... take a shower with it and then let it take its sweet time to dry!

Cheers,

BrainStop
    Naw, I'm not really comfortable showering with anyone other than my gurl so me and my keyboard usually head to the local spa and bath house for some scrubbing. Nothing refreshes and gets you keyboard working than a day of relaxation. Happy surfing.
    Fight the Power!