Thread: Yahoo Messenger Substitute

Question Yahoo Messenger Substitute

I'm looking for a yahoo substitute that can't be froze up like the regular yahoo messenger or booted from the chat room. I downloaded that Trillion messenger and it works pretty good with my msn, aim, and yahoo messengers all on one, but i can't access any chat rooms, and i need one of these programs like this that i can access yahoo chat rooms from like in the normal yahoo messenger. Everything has to be so complicated now adays just because stupid kidie scripters think they are cool when they can freeze your messenger in the chat lol. Thanks guys for all your help.

Do a search on google for a yahoo messenger clone, and see if anything pops up. I got tons of queries when I tried it, so go there and see if you can find anything in all of that garbage. ;-)

hmmmmmmmm having trouble finding one that will work with yahoo and allow me to get on yahoo chat and view yahoo webcams from it...

Let me look and see if I can find one that I think you'll be satisfied with...give me a few moments.

The Iceman Cometh
    Didn't you already post the same thread???

AJ