language mis-match

Thread: language mis-match

Flash M0nkey

Talking language mis-match

Omg! something good thats came out of one of GbinaryR's posts!!!! I can almopst hear everyones gasps of shock from here! Well it was indirectly to do with his post as ©ode here

Basiacally I started fiddling about with online transaltors to try and find a greek one - which i failed at So I just used a russian one to transalte from English->Russian

The thing that amused me was what happened when you fed the result back into the translator (after setting it to Russian->English first of course)

My original txt
    ©ode or GbinaryR whoever you are it does not really matter as your soon going to suffer the same fate as GbinaryR. That is right being banned and like GbinaryR I do not think you will be missed. Your comments are as stupid your grammar as bad and your attitude in need of as much adjustment. Why not do yourself and the rest of us here at Antionline a favour and kindly go away. You will save us the hassle of putting up with you and yourself the bother of wading through the flames that answer all your posts.
    after i had translated it back from Russian to English i got

© ode or GbinaryR who you is, really do not matter as yours soon movement to transfer the same destiny as GbinaryR. This right is forbidden and is similar GbinaryR, I do not think, that you will be missed. Your comments as are silly your grammar so bad and your attitude(relation) in need(requirement) so big regulation. That why not itself and other part of us here in Antidialogue, the advantage(benefit) (protection) and kindly leaves. You will rescue us skirmish bearing(taking out) you and directly worrying of making the way through fire which answers all your posts.
    hmmmmmm actually that last bit of jarbled english strangly reminds me of the way GbinaryR types

right /me is away to see what else i can feed through the transaltor to see if i get any funny results

find some online transaltors here
    if anyone gives it a try and comes up with anything amusing plz post it

v_Ln

Banned
    Hmmm, Im Russian and I didnt think to do that, Damn

Flash M0nkey
    heh ac1d I guess sometimes it take an outside influence
    btw ur english is very good - am impressed

v_Ln