Thread: Have you people ever wondered?

Unhappy Have you people ever wondered?

Greetings.......... I'm so depressed. My GrandMa is very sick, and my pet is also sick. I wish there were things that I could do, but there's nothing. Oh...... just what if I was one powerful wizard...... then I would heal them all for sure......... I prayed to God, but my prayers weren't fully answered. they're still sick, and I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so depressed now....... The season when I see the Angel of Death is most active...... CHRISTMAS! My classmates' (well sometime ago) relatives usually dies around that time if they are really sick........... (however, I hope this doens't happen to me or all those whom I care about)

I had gotten a much longer version before, but somehow, AntiOnline suddenly says that I didn't login. Before, I wrote somthing that seriously doubted God's power, but to be honest, I personally can not suspect his powers, cause if I do then I know bad luck will follow (I tried). I feel so powerless pitty, perhaps. I don't know what to do anymore, but I just think that God will still support me somehow throught ways I can not see.

howerver, this part stays no matter how much God DEson't WANT THEM HERE: CURSE THE ANGEL OF DEATH, CURSE ALL ILLNESS, CURSE ALL DEASEASES, CURSE ALL UNHAPPYNESS, CURSE ALL UNHEALTHYNESS, CURSE ALL SADNESS, CURSE EVERYTHING THAT TAKES SO MUCH AWAY FROM US!

Well, to put it in short, sorry bud. Hope ya feel better, and all goes well.

/me pats you on the back in a there there manner

ouch man thats tough - as some of u noticed i vanished from here for a while as my mum was very sick so I know how u feel....its hard to keep smiling through things like that but just remember you ain't the only person thats worried, am sure the rest of your family prolly is too and you can always turn to them for support or just to talk about it

v_Ln

Hey Lawrence,
    Tried to send you a PM but couldn't. I just want to say that God is there. He doesn't always answer all prayers as fast as we would like, or in the way we would like, but he does care. Many people in the Bible suffered even though they had faith; and many suffered because of their faith. Every week at church I pray for people who are sick. Most of them are Christians, but they still suffer. I don't have any easy answers about why some people are healed and some aren't. But I do know that God does care. Jesus suffered while he lived on Earth. He was crucified and he suffered and died even though he never hurt anyone. The good news is that one day God will take away all the suffering and death forever.

Revelation 21:3-4
    "And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'See the home of God is among mortals. He will dwell with them; they will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them; he will wipe every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; mourning and crying and pain will be no more, for the first things have passed away.'"

Don't ever be afraid to share your feelings with God. Even if it's something you think He doesn't want to hear. Be honest with him. That's what he wants.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Well...... I guess I feel much better now that I know my pet is off to a better place where she will no longer suffer, or be sick. Where she will be truly happy forever............

Buck up Lawrence...things will get better...

An old Friend of mine once told me that you gotta get knocked down to know how to stand up...hope that you can get back up real soon...

Nice Avatar!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

All things happen for a reason. Whether you fall in with the God types or not, understand, that which does not kill you makes you stronger. Hang in there as tough as it may seem. I'll be hoping for the best for you.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

best to you pal. It'll get better.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.