sub 7
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sub 7

Banned

sub 7

why is it if someone posts a thread with the title sub 7 it will get over 500 hits i think your all newbies at heart and think ohh goodie mabey theirs a new sub 7 hehehe
    RiOtEr

You got it all wrong, Rioter .... we're all flamers at heart and we all want a shot at the
    best-flame-of-the-month award

Cheers,

BrainStop
    "To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule

ok, you catched me...

(i'm at least honest...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Knowledge is the Real Power"
    \"Knowledge is the Real Power\"

"I just came here to get directions to get away from here"
    \"We have electric cars, electric coffee grinders, and electric blankets, so I\'m gonna invent an electric chair.\" - Me ~ \"We newbies don\'t get all the jokes, but we luagh at every one of them\" - Unknown

Banned
    I agree with you aussie boy, but then again, statistics show that 90% of AO members are kiddies. Some even try to hide it by flameing people who ask questions about Sub7 or other nice evil utilities that can be downloaded from AO.

While I have no doubt that most of the people that read the sub7 threads are really just kiddies hoping to find some new l33t version, there is a group that would look at the threads, for a legitimate purpose..

I don't care for sub7, I doubt any of the real active members do either... but we still read the threads? why? because if we didn't, then we might miss out on information about sub7 or whatever lame ass craptastic piece of doggy doo that is out there, which could lead to us not recognizing a trait of the trojans......
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

I dont like the fact that brainstop and nine volt made legit post yet got negative points for it, i have them positive to hopefully even it out and i know their not the type of people that are going to complain about the negs but it pisses me off to see 2 people posting their feelings and being flamed on it for a topic of flameing sub7. I dont like sub7 and the only time i ever really use it was to check out its capabilitys to see where the backdoor world is going currently. If kiddys are going to be able to use software like this i mid as well see what its able to do so i can warn friends.

_NetSyN_

:after this post:
    i get the nice little anti-point of "here you go cockboy, have one too" ... kids these days ^_^ with the ammount of points it took away its aparent this one has some green boxs.. sad when idiots like this can get this much control on anti-points... i think the system is way to abused by morons -Netsyn-
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Gee, I just saw that Matty_Cross had posted in here, so I decided to stop by and see what he had to say
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

sub7

allrigty syb 7 is 4 lamers i don't use it but hey everyone has to start by exploring some idiot lowlife backdoor shitty things

greets

{RFSF}Dark Adon
    hip hop rules

i agree with matty, we should read every thing , not coz' the subject says it " sub 7 " then we drop it ...
    ok what if there's really new version ... it's good to know about it ...

and the 2nd part is .. the thread starter ( Rioter ) when i see that name , i'll be sure 100% that it's not a kiddi stuff ....
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?