OMG! Goodwill is awesome!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG! Goodwill is awesome!!

OMG! Goodwill is awesome!!

I can't believe this. I was heading out to Goodwill cuz I needed a nice-looking shirt to wear to my new private school when/if I get accepted (and cuz I'm a cheap-skate and wouldn't pay 80 dollars for a shirt I can get for 3.29, ), and I went back to the miscellaneous section that they have in the store. I'm hanging out back there, looking around, when the guy comes from the back and is stocking stuff up. To my amazement, he brings out a tower, a monitor, and a 5-port hub. I was like, "woh, wonder how much that crap is gonna cost...probably a lot!" So, he sat it out there, put on the price tags, and I went over there. For the entire bundle, it was 9.99!!!!!! Can you believe this? I just got a brand new complete system for 10 bucks. And it's not a piece of crap like you might think, it's good stuff! Like, the monitor is a 17" flatscreen, the computer is made of a 633 mhz Pentium Celeron processor, 15 gig HDD, 128 mb RAM, and WinME installed on it. Can you believe this? I thought this was an awesome deal, and I'm sure you do too, so I just wanted to post this and tell you that instead of going out to that old crappy BestBuy or somewhere related for your computer needs, just go to the neighbourhood Goodwill, lol, they have it all, and it's so much cheaper! /me is HAPPY!

PS: I never even got the shirts I was looking for, lol

Rock on
    Cheap stuff rules

Oh yeah, and the Newsboys aren't bad either... among the privilaged bands to have a spot in my collection of CD's.

I got a Tandy 1000 complete with Dot-Matrix printer yesterday for five bucks at my high school band's yard sale. Just one of those things that's kinda cool to have

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

unfortunatly every time I go to my local Goodwill and ValueVillage they never have computer parts. Perhaps I should check more regularly, especially if they are selling it that cheap. heh
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

Banned
    LOL, I said it before and ill say it again.. jehnx you are one lucky mother*****er!
    And PhirePhreak, That Tandy1000 will be worth millions in Y3k

lol, I know I am! /me was surprised at seeing this post on the front page, lol

Banned
    /me kicks jehnx for being so lucky
    /me gets out the shotgun, 'Just in case'

lmao, you're crazy dude

Wow... and to think that I sent this post on it's road to fame and glory... it was there, abondoned, and then I visited. I'll be rich and famous one day. That's for sure

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

U lucky A-Hole
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Banned
    /me starts to AIM the shotgun at jehnx's head

Dont do anything stupid now dude