Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG! Goodwill is awesome!!

blackh0le: I think, actually, that is might've been taken by the police agencies 'round here. They do that a lot for the goodwills and other thrift store, that whenever they take stuff from criminals, when it's over and not used for investigation anymore, they give it away to help out cheritable foundations like this one.

ehhh i want one 2
    hip hop rules

it really unfair!)) I never got something I want so cheaply... In here only that flat monitor would cost (for example sony 17 e230) about 10000Czk (about 250$)... Huh. But whatever Just promise to me one thing - if you see somewhere (for example when buying new T-shirt) brand new ski with super equipment for about 5$ please could you buy me one?!))

thanx in advance...
    http://promote.opera.com/small/opera94x15.gif

[gloworange]Sun7dots[/gloworange]

lol, skis? I have some skiis, as a matter of fact, that I've been trying to sell, but I'm going for far more than 5 bucks for 'em, hehe. My dad gave 'em to me, and I tore some ligaments in my knee and have to have surgery soon, and the doctor said that I will not ever be able to ski again. Oh well, I love to ski, so this sucks bad.

Originally posted here by jehnx
    lol, skis? I have some skiis, as a matter of fact, that I've been trying to sell, but I'm going for far more than 5 bucks for 'em, hehe. My dad gave 'em to me, and I tore some ligaments in my knee and have to have surgery soon, and the doctor said that I will not ever be able to ski again. Oh well, I love to ski, so this sucks bad.
    What kind of ski? I really love skiing! So if your knee goes better you should go somewhere with me and my friends - on 5 may we will go to alps so JOIN US! and bring me that ski you mentioned please

[pong]!!! SKI OR DIE !!!
    [/pong]

sun7dots

Hehe, they're Rosignal Jamed Kinney CMV competition skis...not sure how much they cost, but my dad used to ski a ton, and he was all awesome and junk. They're about 74 inches or so long.

Problem is that transport over atlantic would cost more than that ski... What a shame. Other problem is that I don't know how long they are (I know you wrote that) but we use meters in here and I dont know how long is74 inches... So even this conversation is good maybe it is not good for newbie questions so lets stop it...

See you somewhere on skiis