Why Does AO hold desire to you?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Does AO hold desire to you?

Question Why Does AO hold desire to you?

L.A. Laker color scheme hehe, bah I'm off for a smoke

cause it is loads of fun... and some people are smart
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

I like hanging out with other "computer nerds"!!!!

And...I seem to learn something new everytime I log in...

Flash M0nkey
    cause it is loads of fun... and some people are smart
    and those who ain't too smart and just post the good ole how do i hack hotmail? prove good stress relief - nothing destresses you better than letting rip with some flames on a script kiddie/lamer

Because AO is l337
    You know everyone here even if youve never met them before
    Its just that kind of place

Because I have a never-ending thirst for knowledge.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

I came here a few months ago and enjoyed lurking on the forums every once in a while, but when it occured to me that I might ask my router question, I finally registered. Then I found just how helpfull some of you are in the face of redundant - and sometimes stupid - questions written with bad spelling and probably come by almost at a daily basis, and I really apreciated that. So I began reading more threads, found the "Tutorials" forum, and now I'd like to learn more than just the basic theory of security, and this seems to be a good place to turn. Sadly, as such, I can't contribute a whole lot of knowledge. Funny that I haven't gone that far, really; I've been playing video games since I could hold a controller, and toying with computers since my first encounter with an AppleII in kindergarden, though never seriously dabbled in networking or the security that goes with it. Still, because this lack of potential contributions to the community, I have not yet decided how desirable my presence is. Like I told jcmcb in a private chat, I'm still scoping out the forum and deciding if I want to make myself more at home.

As for hotmail hackers relieving stress, its too bad I can't experiance that yet, not having even hit my script-kiddy stage

Hmm... what's this downloads link?
    /me 's eyes widen...
    \"We have electric cars, electric coffee grinders, and electric blankets, so I\'m gonna invent an electric chair.\" - Me ~ \"We newbies don\'t get all the jokes, but we luagh at every one of them\" - Unknown

I was suckered in by the MailBags years ago, and then I became an addict...AO is like crack, only with out the danger of burning your fingers...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Here's my reason: Its addicting.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Flint, MI
    Cause I can't get on IRC as much as I would like, so its my only connection left
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman