Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a buch of BULL

Is it:
    Horse?........No!
    Dog?...........No!
    It's BULL ****!

These people really haven't done theyr home-work...
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Angry

well ratman2 you know the bitch really get me good in yahoo she was reading it all all the address and phone nr off my friends and my boss i was only chating there in a voice chat room and all the stuff in my pc starts opening up and i get this messege your hacked well it was all so fast she was in and out taking over my screen name and i think even my pass code for yahoo best wishes viper21

Originally posted here by viper21
    well ratman2 you know the bitch really get me good in yahoo she was reading it all all the address and phone nr off my friends and my boss i was only chating there in a voice chat room and all the stuff in my pc starts opening up and i get this messege your hacked well it was all so fast she was in and out taking over my screen name and i think even my pass code for yahoo best wishes viper21
    this SOUNDS like a Trojan problem is we can't find the little ****

well if this happens to more people on yahoo let me know ok i will send this yahoo chat site a great e-mail about it do so if your affected please tell me thanks viper21

Update.
    I just had Marco read me back his program list from ZoneAlarm...here it is:

1 enternet.exe 2 gator client application 3 ICQ.exe 4 ICQSRP.EXE 5ifcam mfc 6internet explorer application

7 liveupdate engine com module 8messenger 9microsoft autoupdate 10 microsoft autoupdate ones more
    marco says:
    11 mircosoft QMgr 12morpheus 13norton antivirus agent
    marco says:
    14 outlook express 15 quikcam application
    marco says:
    quickcam software update commit tool
    marco says:
    realily fusion tray application
    marco says:
    realplayer
    marco says:
    symantec netdetect
    marco says:
    webhancer customer companion
    marco says:
    windows verkenner
    marco says:
    winmx application
    marco says:
    wmplayer.exe
    marco says:
    yahoo autoupdate
    marco says:
    yahoo! messenger
    marco says:
    and ass end zonealarm it self

Now In addition to several pices of spyware which we have to deal with the only thing I see I don't like is ICQSRP.EXE. This file has something to do with ICQ but I don't know what. Anyone know?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Hummm, windows media player and outlook express....theres a wonderful combination for you. Better check the security of that one. There was a post about it yesterday or so.... That could cause programs to be opening up.

Almost sounds like a session hijack at the same time, not a trojan horse. Not sure what that ICQSRP is though.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Looking for that post and Can't find it

Update:
    After going nusts looking for a possible trojan (virus scan with 2 scanners, Nmap check, and looking over his Netstat) nothing has been found....guessing she got in through some other hole

Probably a Yahoo based Hole

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    More like one of this girl's "guy friends" helped her screw this guy over...very very very very very very few girls I ever knew in HS knew how to do anything with a computer outside of Microsoft Word and Solitaire and chat rooms. Still, I hope someone ends up busting her comp up as well because one good turn deserves another. My advice, viper21, would be to A: forget everything about this little girl, delete all mail from her, make a rule to delete all further incoming mail, ignore her on yahoo/etc, and set your firewall settings to paranoid-like-a-bitch after ratman2 finishes helping you out. End of story.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.