Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it bad to play games?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    linuxcommando> go to www.nethack.org
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I'm not ashamed to say I still do. Diablo got boring, Quake got old. Beachhead 2002 is ok.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Hehe, the only game I play anymore (cuz Q3A got old after a while, SIMS cost too much with all the add-ons, and B&W, well, I still play it) is Graal. Man, that game is so addictive. It's just a little online RPG thing, but once you get on there and try to get a lot of hearts and things, then you start to spar with people a lot and gain points and become j337 and have tons of money, you get supa-addicted...check it out... www.graalonline.com

Graal annoys the crap out of me. Looks too much like Zelda. (I hated that game too)

But, otherwise, it's okay.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Korp> You just don't like Zelda cause his sword is better then your avatars pitchfork
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    -- souleman

Games are always good but in moderation. It's always good to read a good book and kill people in a video game. My personal favourite is infantry nice and simple if ya wanna check it out go to www.sony.com
    -[h3llbringer] is back, again.
    -MSN CLoNE.

Games are what the great God of computers gave to reward all hes good IT minions...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

jcmcb> no wonder I don't get to play games much any more
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    -- souleman

I don't actual play much RPG games (well, except for "Angband"), but a game I really love at the moment is GTA3 for the PS2. God, that game is so cool!

Games are good... just as long as you don't spend the entire weekend on something like EverCrack.... errr... EverQuest.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"