Thread: Java stuff...

Java stuff...

OK

I was in school, and mentioned java hacking, and how I wanted to learn all about it. Well these jackasses told me there is no such thing, and that it isnt really possible to remotely hack into a computer by typing java in a telnet..

Is this true? I have not heard much about JH'ing but it could be done, right?? I want to prove those idiots wrong!

Thanks in advance,
    Josh. H

Banned
    Greetings:

Speaking of idiots.............

Google can answer that better than I can....read some tutorials and stuff...you could even print them out for your friends.
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

What your talking about sounds more like some form of scripting exploit or the like.......

If you tried to hack with Java, I believe the largest problem you would face would be that java runs in a virtual machine.. so even if you were able to find an exploit in a Java program, it would still only be interfacing with the VM.. not the actual OS..

I could be wrong though.. All I've learnt about Java is by discussing it with friends.. I've never done any real work on it...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"