Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help! cant asign antipoints

help! cant asign antipoints

Please help.Every time i want to asign antipoint i am told via popup that i must be a registerd user this is driving me crazy
    Also when i try to do a post other than quick post I.Et.tells me not enough memory
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

Banned
    Well, Right now you cant assign antipoints anyway, you dont have enough posts/Ao points yourself.... When you ask these kinds of questions be more specific... What OS are you using, Browser? How much RAM you have? Your passwords

Thanks for answering!OS=win98SE,ram=128.passwords=Ha ha ha . Nada noway!!!
    another step up the learning curve

Oops forgot the Browser! I.E.4

Hi mom!
    Well, I don't know what your proc.speed is, but it wouldn't hurt to opdate to IE5.5 or 6.0. Better yet, start using Mozilla or Opera. If that doesn't help, try to increase your virtual memory.

Are you running an enormous amount of programs? Check your systemtray (bottomright corner, next to the clock). If there are more than eight or nine icons there, you really should consider stop running some processes at startup (check your startup folder in 'start' 'progams' 'startup').
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Re: help! cant asign antipoints

Originally posted here by titanmike
    I.Et.tells me not enough memory
    You get this error message because windoz swap file is run aout of space, eg. your partition is going to run out of space, just enlarg your windows partition or uninstall some of progz. you need at least 100MB of free disk space on your boot partition.

Thanks for the advice ! this is a P11 400, i still have 1.5gig space and my swapfile is 256mb big.Systray has 4 processes running .Dumb me i forgot to turn of an experiment i was running with 7 plc banks

Try to enable all cookie options in your "site options"
    Bleh.

Thanks everybody! the problem is still there .Iwill have to live with it till i can finish building my Linus box and hook my home network to it.The new message i get from I.E.is I.E.cannot open the internet site(adress of AO) Not enough storage is available to process this command.So thats it i will have to live with it

Hi mom!
    Still sounds as if either the HDD is full, or your swapfile isn't big enough.... Do you get the same messages if you use other browsers?
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.