Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just a suggestion

Whats to keep people from just lieing about it?? You can pick any country you want.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

??
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I personally don't think that there is anything bad about this idea. I mean you see a person's country when you look at their profile, so why would it be a bad idea to sort by country? I mean you talk about barriers and stuff and how there shouldn't be any, but this hasn't got anything to do with barriers, it's just an idea where people can do a quick search to see who lives in their country.

For example, if I could search who lives in Australia, we could, if we wanted to, talk about security issues in Australia or how IT in general is going in Australia and whether we think that our country is keeping up with the rest of the world. Maybe if someone leaves pretty close to you, you could talk about places that they have studied, what they recommend, such as their experiences at a University. Anything is possible, I don't think it would be a bad idea.

It won't really bother me if this idea gets implemented or not, but I just don't understand some of the arguments that you people are using against it. I think it would be a good feature.

My two cents.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

[pong] [/pong]
    [pong] [/pong]
    [pong] [/pong]

LoL sorry for above... i jus curious how this would look LoL : )

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I dont like the idea but that is a personel reason .You are free to show your flag . Me i also want a pirare flag .
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    NetSyn> VERY annoying
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    Greetings:

"This is not a tourism related web page !"

I agree, but thanks for the suggestion though.