Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows encounter some problem....--> help me out

Unhappy Windows encounter some problem....--> help me out

Dear all
    I have faced some problems recently, but I do not know how to correct.
    It is usually that when I'm using internet explorer, Microsoft Visual C++, ....an announcement is poped out: Windows encounter some problems and the program needs to be shut down. And then, the programs are closed.
    It is very irritated to me, because when I'm making some files in Word, or in C++, the programs are closed, and I need to start over again.
    If you encountered the problem before, please help me how I can deal with it.
    Thanks very much in advance.
    ILCF

Well, I think everyone has that. I have that after a few months every time I install Windows. I think it is caused by bad downloaded programs or something. I always reinstall windows every 6 months. But now with win XP I think i'm gonna increase it to 9 months.
    Bleh.

Yes those error messages is a part of windows itself, but also check for viruses. and if you are using win98 , click "run" then type sfc.exe then press enter. I have solved such problems before by this command, may be some system files are crashed.

My Icons always go funny whenever I run MSVC++5.0... I've come to consider it normal. Luckly, I haven't had to reinstall windows yet. Also, mine doesn't crash with a force to restart. When I close it, my desktop refreshes and the icons change into those of a random program. I just go to Start>Logoff and then relogin. It normally fixes it.

BTW, I run Win98SE... At school, we run NT4.0, and I experience no problems with it...

-Tim_axe

Well, I install a lot of wrongly acquired software, so I really have no choice.
    Bleh.

Solution = Linux

these msg's are a part of windoz....

«ßlâçkMâ§k».

I don't know is this gonna work or not but have you tried defrag your windows... ?? cause theoritically it will fix error (maybe your system file error because it can't allocate that file, and i think defrag fix that).. but if it still not work Install windows again i think is your only choice... (i always do this step ..... hehehhehe...........)..

but before that you have to check others option (you can see above)...save reinstall windows for the last.....

hope it's helping
    I am newbie who want to be programmer (~6~)

Viruses? LoL hell no! Those errors are because some sort of file, system or not, has crashed, either in correspondance to the programs you are running, or someway associated with them. Check all the files in the programs file (C:/Program Files/The Program) and see if you can open all of them. If not, you'll need to reinstall the program. Or once again, its the fabled Norton Anti Virus.

Norton Anti Virus frequently corrupts file data when checking or scanning. I am still trying to figure this one out.

But, most likely, it is Windows and its unstabability. Try Windows XP. Just get a burned copy from a friend or I'll dcc you the files or whatever, and I'll give you the serial #. Its worth it trust me..
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

Banned
    I'd go with what Silentstalker said. The problem is that two files that are running in the background don't like each other and decide to clash, leaving you with the infamous "blus screen of death". Check what you have running in your background by pressing ctrl+alt+del and start closing some until the program stops crashing. That should do it!

ya i have had these problems before myself do u have an updated viruscan and something that windows has inside it so u will have to get the newest v of windows i think thats why they do that
    so said the raven nevermore