when will ms stop trying to miss with everybody
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when will ms stop trying to miss with everybody

Question when will ms stop trying to miss with everybody

ms has been in court for sometime now i think that they will win. They can make that case go on for a long time because they have the money to do that. when will it end i am getting tired of hearing about it and it is getting boring now.
    so said the raven nevermore

Never.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

They may have loads of money ... but the states that are still suing them also do .... and the European Union hasn't even started ....

Microsoft needs to change the way it does business if it wants to get out of the headlines, that's the short of the story ...

Cheers,

BrainStop
    "To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule

Here's an idea. Why not call up MS. No, not tech support, or consumer support. Go for the gold, go for Gates' office phone Ask him.

On a more serious note:
    Eventually they will be cut down to appropriate size (i hope) like AT&T was. I can imagine two futures of computing. And i'm afraid the 'darker' version of the future is winning so far.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

Banned
    There is no way M$ is going to end up like AT & T, ok wel let's not say never.
    The thing is, M$ has a too tight grip on the consumer market. People depend on Windows. Gates said, we make people need us. He managed to pull that off.

Next Thursday.. oh wait, you wanted a serious answer.....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Banned
    Been drinking again Matty?

well ravenous... it has died down alot in the news, so i wouldn't be concerned... another way to help not hearing about it since you are bored is changing tha channel or not reading articles... hope that helps...
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Lets face it. I love to use Linux my self. I run it dual boot with XP Pro. However, I'm forced to use XP more than Linux. Why? Because 99% of my clients use some type of Win32 platform. Lets face it. For those of us that live, eat sleep and breath computers. Linux is a dream. For the average home user or corperate "user". Linux is not that easy for them to pick up. They are'nt concerned with security or such as we are. They want to get in their 8 hours with the smallest number of keystrokes they can then go home and surf for pr0n or go play on ebay. As long as MS catters to this market they will be on top. Until Linux becomes more user freindly (user freindly=less security or rather, more chances for security holes, so to speak) MS will be there to fill this hole. Even with Gnome and KDE the average user is lost. Tehy lose it with bash, make etc... Command line is something they don't want to deal with. Even .rpm's confuse them.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Your wrong MC, its Thursday, April 11th, 2642
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman