Since when does yes = no???

Thread: Since when does yes = no???

Since when does yes = no???

I was wondering why I was always getting logged out... In the site options section, I continually selected 'yes' to browse board with cookies. Each time after that, I tried to post, and I wasn't logged in. I did this about 5 - 10 times, until I just couldn't stand it anymore! I think I've found the problem...

After I selected 'yes' to browse board with cookies, I clicked submit. At the page that said it was updating, I stopped all transfers, and looked at the address bar. It said something like 'cookieuser=no'.... I changed it to 'cookieuser=yes', and now everything works fine! I think there must be a bug with the edit site options section.... Just thought I'd let you know... Now to get to my other post....

-Tim_axe
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Actually, you changed the heading but it was in the process of changing itself....

The url in the addy bar was saying you were from cookies=no and after it would have said cookies=yes....
    my lightning strike me if I'm wrong
    Share on Google+

Banned
    What browser/OS do you use?
    Share on Google+

ac1dsp3ctrum: IE 6.0 - Win98 SE...

tyger_claw: I can browse fine with cookies... For some reason it says I checked no for each of those times... I had to manually change it to 'yes' to get it to work..., it doesn't change itself I think... The page puts it in there, and it put in the wrong one...

-Tim_axe
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Greetings All:

Tim, I took a look at this code, and everything's how it's supposed to be. It must have been a browser formatting issue on your end? Not sure exactly, but it is now, and has been, working fine.

thanks for reporting the problem though.
    Share on Google+