That blank error msg

Thread: That blank error msg

That blank error msg

Ok, I installed medal of honor on my computer, and when i rebooted, i found this:
    http://monkeybot.topcities.com/problem.jpg
    I managed to fix two of them, but the blank error message remains. The odd thing is, i pressed ok several times, and my desktop background reverted to a background i had several months ago. Now I just move it off to the side, but it would be nice to fix it. Any ideas?
    Give a man a fire, he\'s warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he\'s warm for the rest of his life.

First things first your link doesnít work.
    Second this is a computer security web site not a gaming web site.
    Third try one of the Medal of Honor forums or call tech support.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

This doesn't have to do with Medal of Honor. It's just something that manifested afterwards. I can tell for sure it isn't because it continued after i uninstalled. The thing is, I have no idea what the error is or if there's anyway to fix it.
    Give a man a fire, he\'s warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he\'s warm for the rest of his life.

Ok but your link still doesn't work put up a proper link so we can see the problem - Thanx
    [pong][gloworange]665[/gloworange] Next door to the [glowpurple]devil[/glowpurple][/pong]

sorry about the link problem. I guess topcities won't take links into their site. Just copy and paste.

Those blank error boxes are the worst kind of all.

Here are a few quick suggestions off the top of my head.
    1. If youíre running xp you could always try a role back
    2. Update your virus scanner and scan for virus
    3. If it is a cracked version that might be your problem. Some game hacks can do some pretty funky stuff to your computer.
    4. Some error messages you just can't fix so a reinstall of the os would be a poor mans fix if youíre stumped.
    5. Make sure thereís no spy ware on your computer sometimes the hidden programs running in the back ground can conflict with other programs. Download Ad-aware, it will take care of most spy ware.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.